Two great new online resources
Two great new resources for your teaching!
#1 UnitedStreaming (Sponsored by Eugene School District 4J)
What is UnitedStreaming?
A digital video-based learning resource from Discovery Education.
What does UnitedStreaming offer me and my students?
50,000 content-specific segments from 5,000 full-length educational videos, searchable by keyword with the option to download the video files.
How do I access UnitedStreaming?
Click on the "Lancer Library" link to the right to get to the Library homepage, then find United Streaming under “Subscriptions (Databases)”
Contact Sam at arnold@4j.lane.edu for password information, if you have other questions, or if you’d like to collaborate on a project that uses this resource.
#2 NetTrekker D.I. (Sponsored by Eugene School District 4J)
What is NetTrekker D.I. ?
A search engine designed for schools with online resources selected by librarians. Search by keyword or subject area.
What does NetTrekker D.I. offer me and my students?
Features that work with differentiated instruction including readability levels, a read-aloud option, an embedded dictionary with word-by-word translation, a section for ELL Skill Development, and a MulitCultural Pavillion.
How do I access NetTrekker D.I. .?
Click on the "Lancer Library" link to the right to get to the Library homepage, then find NetTrekker D.I. under “Subscriptions (Databases)”
Contact Sam at arnold@4j.lane.edu for password information, if you have other questions, or if you’d like to collaborate on a project that uses this resource.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home